Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Long Ascent

This is a 3D render with some painting done on top of the image. The tiny figures were painted at a much larger scale, then reduced and integrated into the terrain.
I haven't the slightest idea what this enormous structure is!


Miguel said...

and it's still so baaaadassss!

vgtah said...

hi steve, i love it, could it be used for a indie music project's cover, i dont have your email, i let your mine (jerome / Paris / France) peace.j.

Alexandra Kate said...

Exceilent blog you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article? I’d really like to be a part of online community where I can get advice from other experienced individuaIs that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it!