Saturday, September 11, 2010

Chasing the Storm

This is a fanciful aircraft based loosely on the AH-60 Black Hawk helicopter fuselage.
It was fun to paint the clouds using the Photoshop Smudge tool in combination with some jittery custom brushes.



and I love those clouds!!

Adeline Niesha said...

Exceilent blog you have here but I was curious abou t if you knew of any communi ty forums tha t cover the same topics talked about in this article? I’d really like to be a part of online community where I can get advice from other experienced individuaIs that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it!

Michael Husen said...

I was about to say something on this topic. But now i can see that everything on this topic is very amazing and mind blowing, so i have nothing to say here. I am just going through all the topics and being appreciated. Thanks for sharing.